Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Burn Hollywood Burn

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Which film should NEVER have been made in the first place?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mark A Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anything with Jim Carrey in.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member asloki's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Undercover Brother - a film so bad my mate, Mr. Crab, hurled the disc into the bin less than 20 minutes into the film. Well done that man.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Scottyt:
    Anything with Jim Carrey in.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm shocked you would say that. I just became engrossed watching the Cable guy. I was channel surfing and came in on the movie already in progress.

    I really liked it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sam Gowland's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex if Scottyt is anything like me then perhaps he can't watch the movie because he can't get past the fact Jim Carey is in it. I find that guy sooo irritating that I don't watch anything he is in ....

    There are probably loads if I actually gave it any real thought but being a real 'chick flick' addict (mock all you want I don't care lol) personally i'd say 'you've got mail' did not live upto Ephrons earlier efforts such as 'sleepless in seattle' at all.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jaws: The Revenge

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DanaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think the movie Earth Girls are Easy should have ever been made. It stars Geena Davis, Jeff Goldblum and Jim carrey. Geena Davis plays a dumb California valley girl. Jeff, Jim and someother guy i cant remember play aliens that harrass her through out the movie. Its one of the most badly made movies i have ever viewed.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member richardspate's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The worst film I've ever watched is Crash.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by OptimalStar:
    Alex if Scottyt is anything like me then perhaps he can't watch the movie because he can't get past the fact Jim Carey is in it. I find that guy sooo irritating that I don't watch anything he is in ....

    There are probably loads if I actually gave it any real thought but being a real 'chick flick' addict (mock all you want I don't care lol) personally i'd say 'you've got mail' did not live upto Ephrons earlier efforts such as 'sleepless in seattle' at all.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you consider Manion of the Sprint and Jean De Florette to be chick flicks?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •